MAILING LISTFor the Duck Yao scenery, get on the mailing list and we tell you about the latest mini-doughnut fry, mah jong night, and Karaoke Crime Thursdays. Join this.
OUR STORY, OUR FOODDuck Yao and the Happy Tea Stall began as a invitation-only restaurant at the private home of Chef Mui Loc Chong. Today some say of this jewel that it is the most delicious and creative vegetarian restaurant in New England. Take a trip to Duck Yao -- we have won over many -- you may find yourself delighted. Our mission is to bring on delight, and sublime experiences, sometimes imaginary. Our food comes from our own organic gardens and orchard.
Inside the restaurant there is The Happy Tea Stall, run by Meet Patty, who makes you delicious, freshest drinks like no where else in Worcester - drinks from different dots on the Asian continent. Also BYOB.
We bring you vegan food from rural Southern China, rural northern Vietnam, Hong Kong Cantonese cuisine, Taiwanese vegetarianism of the Daoist tradition, a taste of the best of Szechuan and Hunan Cuisine. We also have the taste of French desserts, and Indian creaminess.
HOURS7 days a week, 12 hours a day
May be open later on the weekends
1st and 3rd Sat 11-4pm Buffet! Thursday 8-12pm Karaoke BYOB!
ADDRESS AND DELIVERY872 Main St.
Worcester, MA 01610
To direct order bike delivery, call/text Mickey at 978-424-6173
To find out more from the GM, 413-367-6255
PHOTOS, PRESS AND REVIEWS
- We're looking for all those photos of Duck Yao! Paste a link to your great pics (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) here, please.
- Worcester Magazine: Duck Yao on Yelp
- Duck Yao on VegGuide
- PRI's The World (NPR show) - Duck Yao mentioned as a part of Worcester World Cup! Listen to the podcast, it's great.
- Oh Geez, we're on Gizmodo! for accepting Bitcoin. Read more.
- And on wrcstr.com for the same thing, very funny!
- For some reason, we're the top comment about bitcoins accepted at restaurants here.